Spirit Fitness XE895 Elliptical Trainer
We’re sorry. This Deal of the Week has expired.
Check our current post for the Great Deal that is available now!
TWO WEEKS ONLY! Save $1000 on the Spirit XE895 Elliptical Trainer *
An outstanding Deal of the Week has been extended for two weeks with a great price on this elliptical trainer from Spirit Fitness. A “Best Buy” at the suggested retail price of $2999.99, the Spirit Fitness XE895 Elliptical Trainer is a steal at this great sale price of $1999.99. For two weeks only, you will save $1000 on the XE895 Elliptical Trainer. That’s a 33% savings on an already excellent value in a top-quality elliptical.
The Spirit Fitness XE895 was designed with comfort, durability, and value in mind. With an electronically adjustable stride length of 18 to 24 inches in half-inch increments and narrow pedal spacing to ensure an ideal stride motion, the XE895 ensures maximum comfort for users of all sizes and fitness levels. This is further enhanced by the oversized cushioned foot pedals and multi-position handlebars.
The XE895 features premium components including large sealed roller bearings used with the pedal arms and handlebars, dual roller wheels, and aluminum tracks to assure a smooth and reliable workout.
Key Features of the Spirit Fitness XE895 Elliptical Trainer
- Adjustable Stride • Electronically adjustable stride length will provide users of all heights a comfortable, optimal workout.
- Console Adjustability • A console angle adjustment range of 10⁰ to accommodate the best viewing angle on our bright 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen.
- Heart Rate Per Cent Profile • Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- MP3 Audio Jack and Speakers • We know how important it is to be able to enjoy your favorite music as you workout, so we included an MP3 audio jack for you to plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone. (Adapter cord provided)
- Foot Pedals • Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.
Programs for the XE895 Elliptical Trainer
This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of resistance back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
The Fat Burn program on the Spirit Fitness XE895 follows a quick progression up to the maximum resistance level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum resistance level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
This program has a gradual progression of resistance up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A brief cool down follows.
This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and not the computer.
Two people can store personal information in the XE895 console and design a custom program that can be saved for future use. You decide what the resistance will be for each segment of the program.
Designed to help keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the resistance level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.
Specifications of the Spirit Fitness XE895
- CONSOLE • 7.5″ Blue Backlit LCD w/Integrated Reading Rack
- CONSOLE FEEDBACK • Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate
- HEART RATE • Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- RESISTANCE • 20 Levels
- DRIVE TRAIN • EMS
- POWER • Plug-In 120V
- FLYWHEEL SYSTEM • 30 lbs.
- STRIDE LENGTH • Electronically Adjustable
- FRAME • Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- DIMENSIONS • 84″ x 32″ x 70″
- PRODUCT WEIGHT • 265 lbs.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT • 400 lbs.
Save 33% on the Spirit Fitness XE895 – Two Weeks Only!
If you’re shopping for a top quality elliptical trainer at an excellent price, you’re in the right place. You won’t find a better machine at this price. The Spirit Fitness XE895 Elliptical Trainer is truly a commercial-quality trainer at $1000 off your regular cost! Call us today, or stop by our store, and we’ll be happy to answer all your questions and let you take the XE895 for a test run.
* This offer will begin on Thursday, June 29, 2017 and remain available until close of business on
Wednesday, July 12, 2017. Purchase must be made in our store in Thousand Oaks.
No phone or internet orders. Shipping is not included.