Body Transformation Secrets from Bodybuilders
Some people are quick to make fun of bodybuilders, but anyone who is looking to lose weight and transform their body could learn a lot from these men and women. It may come as a surprise to learn that the diets that bodybuilders have been following for years are now the very same diets that many physicians are suggesting their patients follow. Bodybuilders are constantly keeping up to date with dietary trends and anything that can give them a competitive edge. That includes reading research materials that have to do with weight loss and muscle gain. Body transformation is a delicate balance of nutrition and exercise. Is it any real surprise that bodybuilders are great at transforming their bodies?
Bodybuilder Tips That Can Help
- Add more protein to your diet. We don’t really need a lot of protein in our daily diet, but a protein intake increase will improve your body composition. Just don’t overdo it.
- Another benefit of protein is that it takes a lot of time and energy to digest. It’s tough to convert protein into carbs or into stored fat.
- Lifting weights causes muscle damage that takes time to repair. Your metabolism improves all through that time.
- When bodybuilders want to add weight, they increase their carb intake, while doing the opposite when they want to drop weight.
- That said, they do not do a ton of cardio. Most of their weight loss comes from their diet.
Body Transformation Takes Patience
- Doing the same thing every single day is not going to deliver much in the way of body transformation. Bodybuilders constantly track their workouts so that they can make changes as needed.
- When a bodybuilder plateaus, they change up everything.
Take What You Need and Leave the Rest
While the average person doesn’t need to be as strict as a bodybuilder, there are a few simple changes that can be made to help speed up your body transformation. Follow some or all of the tips outlined above and you will almost certainly see positive results.
RX Fitness Equipment Is Here to Help
If you're ready to embark on a body transformation program and would like to discuss it with a professional, RX Fitness works with hundreds of coaches, personal trainers and physical therapists. We'd be happy to refer you to one who can help. If you're looking for a great selection of fitness equipment and accessories of all kinds, we carry the top brands to fit every goal and budget and we're here to make your fitness routine more productive. Stop by our store in Thousand Oaks or give us a call. And don't forget to check out Tim's best-selling book, Fitness Equipment – A Shopper's Guide, available at Amazon and other online book sellers as well as in our store.
Contact Tim Adams for a free consultation or stop by the store and take something for a test drive. We’re here to help.