We're sorry. This Deal of the Week has expired.
Check our current post for the Great Deal that is available now!
Save $500 on the Helix H1000 Lateral Trainer *
RX Fitness is proud to offer the revolutionary Helix H1000 Lateral Trainer as our new Deal of the Week! The Helix H1000 turns tradition on its side. With lateral (side-to-side) movement, you use more muscles and burn more fat than during a traditional workout – in the same amount of time. The Helix H1000 Lateral Trainer's patented motion tones your butt, core and inner/outer thighs better than other cardio machines, and its space efficient design is perfect for home gyms. This week you can save $500 on the Helix H1000. At $2299, that's a savings of 18% of the MSRP off $2799.
The patented lateral motion of the Helix H1000 Lateral Trainer activates more muscles — more quickly — than other machines, all while torching more fat and calories than old-fashioned technology, according to a comprehensive 2011 University of Tampa study. Plus, the Helix Lateral Trainer can deliver the equivalent of an hour-long workout in just 30 minutes. This just isn’t possible on traditional cardio machines alone.
Features of the Helix H1000 Lateral Trainer
- Premium Residential Lateral Trainer
- 12 Exercise Programs
- 16 Levels of Electronically Controlled Resistance
- Backlit LCD Computer Console w/ 5.5" Display
- 55% More Core Activation
- 40% More Glute Activation
- 23% Faster Achievement of Target Heart Rate
- 50% More Outer Thigh Work
- Strengthen and Protect Your Knees
- Better Than Elliptical
- Comprehensive Workout
- Bottom Line Results
- Side to Side
- Better Workout in Less Time
Specifications of the Helix H1000
- Resistance Type: Magnetic
- Resistance Method: Electronic Control
- Resistance Levels: 16
- Total Resistance (Watts): 300
- Display Type: Backlit LCD
- Programs: 12 Programs
- Feedback: Time, Calories, Rpm, Distance, HR, Level, Speed, Temp, Program
- Flywheel Weight: 22 lbs / 10kg
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs / 136kg
- Unit Weight: 143 lbs / 65kg
- Power Requirements: Plug-in 120 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Usage: Residential Use only
Why is the Helix H1000 Lateral Trainer Better?
A workout that can get you fit in dramatically less time? We think that’s priceless. But can the Helix help you achieve your goals – improve your body, your fitness, and your weight? Real people say yes. All types of Real People … users, trainers, club owners and fitness gurus! Some of the most elite athletes in the world use Helix in their training protocol, including world-class ice hockey franchises and one of the MLB’s top all-time most winning baseball teams. Download the Helix Workout Manual here.
Save 18% on the Helix H1000 - This Week Only!
If you're shopping for an excellent value in a world-class lateral trainer, the Helix H1000 offers commercial quality standards for a home gym price. The H1000 is the perfect trainer for your home fitness needs. Call us today, or stop by our store, and we'll be happy to answer all your questions and let you take her for a test run.
* This offer will begin on Thursday, April 12, 2018 and remain available until close of business on
Wednesday, April 18, 2018. Purchase must be made in our store in Thousand Oaks.
No phone or internet orders. Shipping is not included.