We're sorry. This Deal of the Week has expired.
Check our current post for the Great Deal that is available now!
Save $667 on the Inspire Fitness FT2 Functional Trainer Package *
For the first time in over two years, RX Fitness offers an outstanding price on the Inspire Fitness FT2 Functional Trainer Package as our Deal of the Week. The normal package price for this machine with all of these accessories is $5166.99. This week only, you can get the Inspire FT2 with a huge accessory package including pull-up bar, smith bar, dual weight stacks, six pulleys, SCS bench, leg extension and leg conversion kit all for only $4499.99. That’s a savings of 13% on a remarkable piece of equipment. So, for this week only, you'll save $667 at RX Fitness Equipment. The Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer was ranked the number one Smith machine for 2018 by Fit & Me and features a total of 8 different pull points in order to maximize its efficiency and versatility. You must mention this Deal of the Week to get this discounted price with all accessories.
Key Features of the Inspire Fitness FT2 Functional Trainer
- Unique design integrates Olympic bar and weight stacks
- Dual pulley system adjusts to 32 positions
- Pull-up bar is adjustable in height to accommodate lower ceilings
- Optional leg extension/leg curl attachment
- Innovative weight multiplier feature doubles maximum resistance for heavy lifters
- Available SCS Bench, leg extension attachment, and leg kit
- Frame: Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular steel
- Powder Coated Finish offers a durable, maintenance free finish
- Precision steel ball bearing system for smooth, maintenance free action
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Dual independent weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body
Save $667 on the Inspire FT2 Package
Whether you're a beginner, an athlete or a seasoned weight lifter, the Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer will motivate you with its looks and performance and get you to your goals in record time. And this week, it's a real bargain at all RX Fitness Equipment locations. Call us today, or stop by one of our stores and we’ll be happy to answer all your questions. And don't forget to check out Tim's best-selling book, Fitness Equipment – A Shopper's Guide, available at Amazon and other online book sellers as well as in our store.
* This offer will begin on Thursday, July 29, 2021 and remain available until close of business on
Wednesday, August 4, 2021. Purchase must be made in one of our four store locations.
No phone or internet orders. Mention this Deal of the Week to get the discounted price with all accessories.