Features of the Bodycraft VR500 Pro Rowing Machine
- Monitor The Bodycraft VR500 Pro Rowing Machine includes an Easy to Read Black Mask LCD w/LED Backlit Display and Keys.
- Resistance Electronically Controlled Air and Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance.
- Handlebar Ergonomically Correct Comfort Grip Aluminum Handlebar with Remote Resistance Controls.
- Seat Contoured Seat with Heavy Duty Roller Bearings.
- Foot Hold Deluxe Adjustable Heel Rest with Quick Adjust Foot Straps.
- Track Heavy Duty I-Beam Mono-Rail - High Strength T13 Aluminum(3" wide).
- Handle Drive Premium Nylon Belt.
- Support Legs Precision Formed Laser Cut High Strength Steel.
- Monitor Arm Adjustable with Easy Tilt Dual Pivot Points.
- Finish Powder Coated Steel with Anodized Aluminum Beam.
- Storage Easy Fold and Roll System.
- Display Shows Time, Distance(Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Watts, Level, Profile.
- User Profiles 4 Users.
- Manual Mode Quick Start or Set Countdown Goals.
- Program Profiles 12
- Programs 4 Race, 4 HRC, 2 Interval, 1 Custom Definable & Manual
- Heart Rate Control Programs 55%, 75%, 90% and custom
- Goal Programs Time, Distance(Meters) and Watts.
- Recovery Program 60 second test on Pulse recovery
- PMS System 16/32 levels
- Power Off feature Auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use.
- Unit Floor Dimensions 20"W x 98.5"L
- Seat Height 19"
- Seat Travel 38" (up to 6'6" user height)
- Maximum User Weight 350lbs (up to 5 hours a day)
- Assembled Dimensions 98.5"L x 20"W x 38.5"H
- Folded Dimensions 58.5"L x 20"W x 77"H
- Box Dimensions 71.5" x 30" x 10" - Ships LTL
- Boxed Weight 116lbs 52.6kgs
- Unit Weight 101lb 45.5kgs
- Lifetime Frame
- 5 years parts
- 1 year wear items and 2 years of labor
Light Commercial (up to 5 hours/day)
- 10 years frame
- 2 years parts
- 1 year wear items and 90 days labor