Upgrade Your Workout Experience
Cybex 525AT Total Body ARC Trainer goes to the next level with Cybex FIT, an innovative iPad app that interacts directly with your equipment, transforming the console into an advanced touchscreen workout display. Users now have access to a full suite of digital features and controls that lets them personalize their workout experience.
The Cybex 525AT Total Body ARC Trainer
The 500 Series, which includes the Cybex 525AT Total Body ARC Trainer, offers the industry leading Cybex commercial-level quality fitness equipment you’d expect, the durability and reliability you require and a new easy-to-use, centralized, console designed to provide an intuitive, accessible layout for users in managed and unsupervised fitness environments.
Total Body Cross Trainer
A commercial-quality cross trainer with the patented Arc design that gives fast fitness results. Train for weight loss, strength and power on one machine. The Cybex 525AT Total Body ARC Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges to do the work of three fitness machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the “glide” is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, it’s the “climb” of a stepper or climber. Research shows that the Cybex Arc Trainer burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical tested.
User-Friendly Fitness Techology
Cybex 525 cardio machines make innovative use of QR codes to provide users with easy access to equipment information and workouts via a mobile device. Guests, employees, and residents can select cardio workouts that best meet their fitness goals. The optional high definition 3 Cardio View high definition monitor offers three viewing modes on a 15.6” embedded display.
Cross training refers to working various parts of the body by combining different exercises in a variety of ways. Typically one activity or sport trains certain parts of the body but not others. Cross training aims to eliminate this. Cross trainers are generally non-impact machines sometimes called ellipticals which refers to a specific motion. All ellipticals are cross trainers but not all cross trainers are ellipticals.
- Incline Levels : 21
- Stride Length : 24
- Resistance Range : up to 600 Watts
- Drive type : Two-stage drive
- Brake : Brushless Eddy current brake
- Dimensions : (L x W x H) : 76" x 30" x 62.5"
- Machine Weight : 364 lbs
- Maximum User Weight : 400 lbs
- Power : AC Powered: 115V, 208-220V, 230V
- Display : Graphic display of workout profile via 8 × 5 LED; Numeric display of time, calories, strides per minute, calories per hour and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows incline and resistance level
- Workouts : Quick Start (Manual mode), three weight loss, three cardio, two strength; Workouts have 10 levels and controls both incline and resistance.
- Compliance : ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and RoHS
- Convenience Features : Split level display with magazine rack. Centrally located water bottle holder and dual utility trays.
- Heart Rate Monitoring : Contact Grips and Wireless
- Color : Choice of seven standard frame colors (Black Chrome, Nightstorm Black, Cumulus White, Platinum Sparkle, Arctic White, Eclipse Black, Metaltone Gold), premium and exclusive colors, as well as over 180 custom colors.
- Languages : English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Danish, Dutch
- AV/Ent. : Optional MYE wireless audio receiver. Optional E3 View embedded HD monitor. Optional iPod/iPhone integration with 30-pin connector. Users can easily charge an iPod or iPhone, listen to music, switch tracks, and control volume.
- Connectivity : Made for iPod® Works with iPhone® (optional)
- AC Adaptor : N/A