Upgrade Your Experience
Take your Cybex 525R Recumbent Bike to the next level with Cybex FIT, an innovative iPad app that interacts directly with your equipment, transforming the console into an advanced touchscreen workout display. Users now have access to a full suite of digital features and controls that lets them personalize their workout experience.
Download the 500 Series Summary Sheet
The Cybex 525R Recumbent Bike makes innovative use of QR codes to provide users with easy access to equipment information and workouts via a mobile device. Guests, employees, and residents can select cardio workouts that best meet their fitness goals. The optional high definition E3 View monitor offers three viewing modes on a 15.6” embedded display.
Features of the Cybex 525R Recumbent Bike
Extra wide double sided pedal design accommodates any size foot. The easy to adjust pull strap buckle closure gives users the comfort they seek.
The Cybex 525R Recumbent Bike's wide range of resistance (from 20 to 600 watts) can create a challenging or modest exercise experience. 20 Watts is much lower than most other bikes on the market and is important for de-conditioned users.
Multi-position handlebars allow users to sit in a more upright position or be comfortable in a more aero position with dual contact heart rate grips conveniently located for either position.
Why stick with silver grey when you can choose from any of our five standard colors (white, black, platinum sparkle, metaltone gold, black chrome)? Or ... select from over 180 custom colors to match any decor. Only Cybex offers color customization in cardiovascular and strength equipment.
Cybex 525R Recumbent Bike's proprietary seat was designed by cyclists to provide comfort for the long ride. You need three things: as much surface area as possible for support in the proper areas - while allowing full range of leg motion - while being kind to between the legs - and only Cybex has it. On a Cybex bike, riders really can work up a sweat so the seat back is designed with holes for optimized ventilation to keep you cool on any length of ride.
Because bikes are more mobile than many other exercise machines, they don't stay in the same place all the time. The 525 cycles have wheels on the front for easy rolling so they can be moved around.
Single Stage Drive
The self-tensioning single-stage drive and hybrid eddy-current self-generating brake provides high torque capabilities with exceptionally low drag to provide an exceptionally broad resistance range of 20 to 600 watts with superbly smooth operation.
- Resistance Range : Minimum - 20 Watts; Maximum - 600 Watts
- Modes of Operation : Modes of operation include Constant Power and Bike Mode
- Resistance Type : Hybrid Eddy current brake with brushless internal generator for low drag and high power capability
- Drive Type : Single stage drive with self-tensioning idlers for minimal mechanical drag and low maintenance
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 65" x 25" x 53"
- Machine Weight : 183 lbs
- Power : Self-powered
- Max User Weight : 400 lbs
- Compliance : FCC Class B, ETL listed to UL 1647, ASTM, CSA, EN 957, CE - Low Voltage, EMC and RoHS Directives
- Display : Graphic display of profile via 8 × 15 LED matrix; Numeric display of time, distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, Watts, RPM, and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows road speed and resistance level
- Heart Rate Monitoring : Includes Contact and Wireless capability
- Colors : Choice of seven standard frame colors (Black Chrome, Nightstorm Black, Cumulus White, Platinum Sparkle, Arctic White, Eclipse Black, Metaltone Gold), premium and exclusive colors, as well as over 180 custom colors.
- Languages : 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Danish, Chinese, Dutch)
- Convenience features : Tablet/Magazine rack, water bottle and utility tray
- AV/Entertainment : MYE wireless audio receiver; E3 View embedded HD monitor; Cybex Fit app available on the iPad® on the App Store®
- Integrated audio/visual controls : Yes
- Programming : Quick Start (Manual mode), four weight loss, four cardio; Workouts have 21 levels
- Warranty : 10 yr - frame; 3 yr – parts (including CardioTouch screen); 1 yr - labor; 120 days - cords, inlets, plastic parts, pedal straps, seats, grips; 90 days – Headphone jack