A Treadmill Engineered to Excel
The Cybex 625T is a treadmill that delivers the performance features clubs need to keep members happy and business healthy. This treadmill is engineered to provide the better stability and greater comfort that keep your members coming back each day.
Built for the Long Run, Walk, or Jog
Take a closer look at the 625T Treadmill and you will notice that the belt is covered edge to edge to minimize wear and improve member safety. The deck can easily be flipped and rotated to further extend its life.
Most important, the treadmill is built to the highest manufacturing and environmental standards in our ISO 9001-certified plant, allowing it to stand up to the most demanding fitness environments and challenging cardio workouts.
Intelligent Treadmill Deck for a Better Workout
At the heart of the 625T Treadmill is the IS3 Intelligent Suspension System, the result of extensive research conducted by the Cybex Research Institute. Using an advanced elastomer to cushion shock on every step, the treadmill deck is soft at landing, firm in the middle, and rigid at toe-off to precisely match the body mechanics of running. Runners will experience a smooth, comfortable ride with minimal stress, impact, and shock.
Split Level Display
The Cybex 625T Treadmill console itself is designed to match the way a treadmill is used. By separating the console into two parts, we've given users the ability to use what they want and when. Metrics are at eye level while controls are closest to the users natural hand positions.
Take Control of Your Workout
The 625T Treadmill's user centric design features Speed and Incline buttons right where they belong – in a centralized easily accessible place next to the contact heart rate grips.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Heart rate can be monitored from either the contact grips or hands free from a wireless heart rate transmitter. See it at a glance with a multi-colored LED that displays a different color for specific target heart rate zones.
Choose from any of our five standard colors (white, black, platinum sparkle, metal tone gold, black chrome), or select from over 180 custom colors to match any decor and gym environment. Only Cybex offers color customization in cardio and strength equipment, providing a premium feel and brand consistency that will help you attract and retain members at your gym.
Knows whether you are there or not and will stop the belt after the pre-selected waiting period helping to keep users safe. P.S. Don't forget to use the Safety Lanyard.
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 82.5” × 36” × 59”
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 12.4 mph
- Elevation Range: 0%-15%
- Running Area: (L x W): 60” × 22”
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Machine Weight: 485 lbs.
- Step-up Height: 8.5"
- Display: 8x15 LED display of profile with LED readout of speed, incline, time, distance, calories, calories/hr, METs, Watts, Pace, Heart Rate
- Programs: Quick Start (Manual Mode), 9 standard Workouts including Heart Rate Control, and the 1-Mile Fitness Test and Gerkin Protocol with E3 View HD Optional Display; Workouts have 10 levels.
- Power: 115V, 208V-220V, 230V
- Entertainment Options: MYE wireless audio receiver; E3 View embedded HD monitor
- Handrails: Standard Handrails
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Includes Contact and Wireless capability. Multi-color heart shaped LED provides color coded feedback of heart rate.
- Compliance: FCC, ETL listed to UL1647, EN, CE, ASTM, CSA
- Safety: Permanently attached lanyard with removable key
- Convenience features: Speed and Incline controls located on cross bar, Two large water bottle holders, magazine rack and a utility tray.
- Colors: Choice of seven standard frame colors (Black Chrome, Nightstorm Black, Cumulus White, Platinum Sparkle, Arctic White, Eclipse Black, Metaltone Gold), premium and exclusive colors, as well as over 180 custom colors.
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Danish, Chinese, Dutch