IC5 INDOOR CYCLE||POWERED BY ICG
Bluetooth pairing||ANT+ data streaming||advanced magnetic resistance and an intuitive LCD combine to deliver a powerfully engaging exerciser experience that includes data exchange between devices and the Coach By Color intensity guide.
WATTRATE POWER METER
Displays a precise measurement of the user’s effort in watts. This precision is achieved by a positioning sensor that measures the resistance applied to the magnetic brake system.
WATTRATE LCD COMPUTER
Integrated LCD includes an on-demand backlight function. Five touch sensor buttons ensure fast and intuitive operation. An LED indicator above the screen gives exercisers the option to apply Coach By Color.
MAGNETIC RESISTANCE LEVER
Service-free technology provides a substantial resistance range. Vertical lever provides tactile feedback and allows for quick adjustment. Located beneath the handlebar||the lever is easy to reach from all riding positions.
POLY-V BELT DRIVETRAIN
Belt requires limited maintenance||improves pedaling technique||permits less momentum-based recovery||makes the rider work efficiently and operates quietly.
155MM Q FACTOR
Q Factor||the distance between an exerciser’s feet when they sit on the bike and pedal||of 155mm makes the IC5 comfortable and feel more like a real road bike. The result is added comfort and pedal stroke efficiency.
Four-way adjustments (saddle height||saddle fore/aft||handlebar height||handlebar fore/aft) ensure a finely-tuned fit for all riders. Handlebar integrated user-assist technology makes adjustments smooth and easy.
- Adjustment type : Dials and levers
- Assembled dimensions (L x W x H) : 52 x 20.5 x 47.2" / 132 x 52 x 120 cm
- Assembled weight : 112 lbs / 51kg
- BIKE TECHNOLOGY :
- Computer : WattRate® TFT computer
- Computer power supply : Batteries
- Connect technology : Bluetooth and ANT+
- Drivetrain : Poly-V belt
- DRIVETRAIN AND FRAME :
- Drivetrain gear ratio : 1:10
- Flywheel : Rear||aluminum||evenly-weighted
- Frame design : Off-set
- Frame stabilizer bars : Oversized||hidden bolts and fixings
- Handlebar : Ergo-formed||multi-position||soft PVC
- Handlebar adjustments : Vertical and horizontal
- Max user weight : 330 lbs / 150 kg
- Posts and sliders : Aluminum||pin-to-lock adjustment
- Power measurement (watt) : WattRate® Power Meter (DIN EN ISO 20957-10)
- Protection and stretch plates : Molded form-fit with stretch plate
- Q factor : 6.1" / 155mm
- Resistance system : Magnetic via lever
- SADDLE AND HANDLEBARS :
- Shrouds and guards : Full frame
- TECHNICAL AND SERVICING :
- Training intensity guide : Coach By Color® (user)
- User assist adjustments : Handlebar assisted
- Water bottle holder : Dual||integrated on handlebar
- Workout tracking : ICG Training App