R SERIES TREADMILL
- IS4 Intelligent Suspension System matches the mechanics of running— soft upon landing||firm in the middle and rigid at toe-off.
- Interval Training Zone allows for easy speed changes for runners.
- Cybex Service Wheel (optional) allows the treadmill to be moved easily during equipment rotation and routine maintenance.
- Standard internet connection provides detailed equipment use information||exerciser insights||preventive maintenance alerts and more.
- Two console options:
70T Console includes integrated TV||touch screen||and an enhanced exerciser experience. $10,608.00
50L Console offers simplified interaction and a bright LED display. $8,200.00
IS4 INTELLIGENT SUSPENSION SYSTEM
The next generation IS4 Intelligent Suspension System provides a gradual deflection progression leading to “soft” landing on a large portion of the tread area. It matches the mechanics of running— soft upon landing||firm in the middle and rigid at toe-off.
INTERVAL TRAINING ZONE
The Interval Training zone allows for runners to change speeds with just the push of a button||making high-intensity interval training easier for exercisers who want to optimize results.
CYBEX SERVICE WHEEL
Cybex Service Wheel (optional) allows for the treadmill to be moved easily during equipment rotation and routine maintenance.
A low step-up height of just 8-1/2” and running surface area of 21” x 60” accommodates a wide range of exercisers.
DIGITAL FACILITY MANAGEMENT
Halo Fitness Cloud offers one centralized location where fitness facilities can easily manage business operations||communicate with members||plan and schedule fitness programming and more. Choose from three plans and three enhancements||depending upon your facility needs.
Belt (L x W): : 60” x 22” (152.4 cm x 55.88 cm)
Charging : USB port for software updates & device charging
Color : Platinum Sparkle
Compliance : TUV CUE certificate to UL1647||CSA C22.2-60335-1||IEC60335-1; EN ISO 20957-1||EN 957-6||FCC Class A (domestic)||CE General Product Safety||Low Voltage||EMC and RoHS Directives||ASTM
Drive : 4.0hp (8.0hp Peak) AC Motor
Entertainment Options : MYE and attachable TV option for 50L Console
Heart Rate Monitoring : Contact Ergo Handles
Max User Weight : 400 lbs (181 kg)
Power : 120V||20A or 230V||10A (varies by country) outlet with dedicated line||neutral||ground wires and dedicated circuit breaker Japan: 100V||20A or 200v||10A outlet with dedicated line||neutral,ground wires and dedicated circuit breaker.
Safety : Emergency Stop System and Safety Stop Pull Cord
A simplified experience for exercisers. Large buttons are centrally located to ensure users can quickly get started and make fast adjustments. The bright LED display offers an easy-to-read panel to track progress.
The 70T console has a vivid 16” touchscreen||integrated TV and exerciser connection through Bluetooth and NFC. It keeps exercisers entertained and engaged.
- Digital management through wireless connectivity and the Halo Fitness Cloud allows for instant equipment use information||insights into exerciser trends||service notifications||software updates||and more.?
- Cybex R Series cardio equipment with the 70T console wirelessly pairs with Apple Watch. Exercisers can connect to the 70T console to track important metrics like heart rate||speed||and calories on Apple Watch.