Features of the Cybex Total Access Recumbent Bike
Easy to Use Controls
The Cybex Total Access Recumbent Bike has raised console iconography and color to allow easy identification of the main controls both by color, large buttons and text for older users, plus raised iconography for visually impaired users.
Central Height Adjustment for Saddle allows users to adjust saddle height with either hand.
Unicam Pedals with Heel Straps prevents users’ feet from slipping off pedals.
Raised Iconography on Seat Adjustments. Seat carriage positions have large text and raised iconography numbers for easy and quick seat positioning.
Easy Start Up of 20 Watts provides appropriate resistance for any user.
Download the Cybex Total Access Recumbent Bike Summary Sheet
- Resistance Range: 20 – 900 Watts
- Modes of Operation: Constant Power, Bike Mode
- Seat Adjustment: Single-handed adjustment from seated position
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 65" × 25" × 52"
- Display: Graphic display of profile via 8 × 15 LED; Numeric display of time, distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, RPM, and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows road speed and resistance level.
- Workouts: Quick Start (Manual Mode), four Weight Loss, four Cardio, and Heart Rate Control; Quick Start is facility selectable as Bike mode or Constant Power; Weight Loss and Cardio workouts are constant power; Quick Start and Workouts have 21 levels.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact Grips and Wireless
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Power: Self-powered, optional AC adapter for full time display
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL1647, ASTM, EN 957 and CSA; FCC Class B, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and RoHS Directives