- Raised Console Iconography and Color allows easy identification of the main controls both by color, large buttons and text for older users, plus raised iconography for visually impaired users.
- Multiple Belt Logos ensure that one logo is always completely visible at all times so that visually impaired and other users can recognize if the belt is moving.
- Emergency Stop Lanyard provides safe emergency stop for users with limited upper limb function.
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 82.5" × 36" × 59"
- Speed Range: 0.5 – 12.4 mph
- Elevation Range: 0%-15%
- Running Area: (L x W): 60” × 22”
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Display: Graphic display of workout profile via 8 × 15 LED; Display of time, speed, incline, distance, calories, heart rate, calories/hour, METs, watts, pace; lower level shows speed and incline level.
- Programs: Quick Start (Manual Mode), 10 standard workouts including Heart Rate Control; 1-mile Fitness Test and Gerkin Protocol.
- Power: 115V, 208V-220V, 230V
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Includes Contact and Wireless capability.
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL1647, ASTM, EN 957, and CSA; FCC Class A; CE Low Voltage, EMC, and RoHS Directives
- Safety: E-stop Safety Lanyard and Safety Sentry shutdown features