Echelon Connect Bike EX-5s
Sleek design, competition-style features and a new, 22” HD rotating screen make the EX-5s our most versatile bike yet. Engineered for maximum comfort, smooth functionality and total immersion, this connected bike removes barriers, transforms workouts and broadens horizons.
- Sleek design, competition-style features and a new, 22” HD rotating screen make the EX-5s our most versatile bike yet. Engineered for maximum comfort, smooth functionality and total immersion, this connected bike removes barriers, transforms workouts and broadens horizons.
- Two power ports to charge your phone or tablet while working out. - Indexing resistance knob controlling 32 levels of silent magnetic resistance lets you vary your workout intensity – 6” lever makes it easy to adjust the seat position fit any body - Fully adjustable toe cages on the pedals for a secure fit - Extra-large cushioned seat offers comfortable riding - Powder-coat frame for resistance to scratches - Padded handlebars are slip-resistant.
- With a membership you get live and on-demand classes for beginning to advanced riders ranging from 5-45 minutes long. Choose from endurance, climbing, HIIT, scenic rides and many others from our world class instructors. One membership works for all machines, including our bikes, rowers, treadmills and Reflect fitness mirrors. You also get access to our Fitpass programs which include yoga, strength, pilates, boxing and much more!
- Tension 32 levels
- Flywheel Weight 29lbs (13kg)
- Unit Weight 124lbs (56kg)
- Weight Limit 300lbs (136kg)
- Handlebar Height 9 levels, 15 MM/Per level
- Product Dimension 52” x 20” x 50” (132cm x 50.8cm x 127cm)
- Seat Height17 levels, 15 MM/Per level
- Seat Forward/Backward 7 levels, 13.3 MM/Per level
- Q- factor 202 MM
- Power Front and Rear Power Port
- Bike Connectivity Ethernet Port at the Rear of Bike
ECHELON UNITED MEMBERSHIP
Experience Connected Fitness
One membership gives up to five users 24/7 access to live and on-demand classes for all Echelon equipment and off-equipment workouts. Pedal to the music in a Cadence class, wind down with Restorative Yoga, or virtually cycle through Rome — the Echelon United Membership is sure to get you where you want to go.
1-Year Residential Subscription $399, 2-Year Residential Subscription $699
LIVE STUDIO CLASSES
Broadcasting from studios around the world, choose from hundreds of daily live fitness classes created exclusively for Echelon’s connected bikes, rowers, treadmills, and reflect mirrors.
ON-DEMAND CLASSES & SCENIC WORKOUTS
Enjoy thousands of on-demand classes. New content is added daily so you can work out where you want and when you want. Explore the world without leaving home with scenic workouts. Whether you want to get in touch with nature or see foreign landscapes, there's a scenic ride, run or row for you.
Our library of on-demand classes allows you to work out how you want, where you want, and when you want. The diverse array of equipment-free classes ensure that no matter your mood or fitness level, you are sure to find what moves you.