Features of the Inspire Fitness CR2.1 Cross Rower
No other piece of exercise equipment comes close to matching the full body, low impact, aerobic benefits of the Inspire Fitness CR2.1 Cross Rower. If you are looking to spend less time working out while simultaneously burning more calories, look no further. With the Inspire Fitness CR2.1 Cross Rower, you'll be finishing your fat burning, full body workout while everyone else is still warming up.
The resistance is another impressive feature. Its anatomically molded seat and smooth gliding action along the aluminum center beam provide the challenging resistance that will help you tone up your back, shoulders, abdominals, and chest. It is built with an electronic monitor as well for you to be able to see how many calories you have burned, the duration of the workout, and the number of rows you have completed. The easy seat and arms adjustment make this machine comfortable for any body size and shape. Its full-range of motion actually mimics the feeling and response of an outdoor water exercise.
- Magnetic resistance provides a smooth, consistent resistance with no wearing parts
- Bi-directional resistance activates all the muscles of the body
- Polyurethane dipped handles provide superior slip resistance
- Polar coded heart rate strap receiver (requires Polar T34 extended range chest strap)
- Quick release bindings for safety
- Shimano grip shifter
- 26 lb. flywheel guarantees a smooth motion
- Upper body handles offer multiple positions to vary the muscle involvement
- Seat is fully adjustable to accommodate different sized users
- Silent drive chain to minimize noise during exercise
Dimensions of the Inspire Fitness CR2.1 Cross Rower
Length 67.0" x Width 40.8" x Height 40.4"
(Residential) 3 year parts, 1 year labor, lifetime frame
(Full Commercial) 1 year parts, 1 year labor, 10 years frame
See our selection other Rowing Machines