Features of the Inspire Fitness FT2 Functional Trainer
The Inspire Fitness FT2 Functional Trainer was ranked the number one Smith machine for 2018 by Fit & Me. In their review and recommendation, they wrote "This is by far the most advanced and versatile Smith machine and home trainer combination that you could ever ask for. Sure, this thing does have the ability to do everything that a normal Smith machine can do, yet it also has the capability to do so much more. In essence, if you have the Inspire Fitness FT2 Functional Trainer, you really don’t need any other strength training device at all."
- Unique design integrates Olympic bar and weight stacks, eliminating the need for Olympic weight plates
- Dual pulley system adjusts to 32 positions for unlimited functional training capabilities
- Pull-up bar is adjustable in height to accommodate lower ceilings
- Optional leg extension/leg curl attachment conveniently hooks up to weight stacks for a smooth, commercial feel
- Innovative weight multiplier feature doubles maximum resistance to accommodate heavy lifters
- Fully loaded includes SCS Bench, leg extension attachment, and leg kit
Specifications of the Inspire Fitness FT2 Functional Trainer
- Frame: Heavy-duty rectangular and round tubular steel
- Powder Coated Finish: The Electrostatic Powder Coat offers a durable, maintenance free finish
- Bearing System: Precision steel ball bearing system provides a smooth, maintenance free action
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon
- Dual Independent Weight Stacks: The dual weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout
- Weight Stacks: Two 160 lb. commercial weight stacks with center drilled holes and magnetic weight pin for safety
- Accessories: Tricep rope, pair of D handles, straight bar, EZ curl bar, ankle cuff, two water bottles, multi-function belt, swing handle, 2 - 5lb. add-on weights, exercise booklet
- Two 50lb weight stack add-ons
- Preacher curl attachment
- Abdominal bar
Residential: Limted Lifetime on frame and all parts. Light Commercial: Limited 10yr. on frame and all parts. Supervised settings only.
- 61" wide x 58" deep without bench
- 61" wide x 89" deep with bench
- minimum height 84"; maximum height 88"