The E5 Adjustable-Strike Elliptical Cross-Trainer is a versatile home exercise machine for effective total-body workouts. The stride adjusts from 18" to 24" with the push of a button and multigrip handles let exercisers work different muscle groups. The smooth and natural feeling ellipse path of the E5 Cross-Trainer is based on years of biomechanics research.
Maintenance-free ball bearings reduce friction and ensure nearly silent operation, which is ideal for home use.
Multigrip handles, with integrated stride and resistance controls for on the fly adjustments, allow for varying exercise motions.
- CoachingActivity Zone targets specific muscle groups with LegSculptor and Total Body Trainer workouts
- Integrated Moving Arm FeaturesMulti-grip to enable choosing most comfortable
- Stride Length18 in - 24 in (46 cm x 61 cm), Electronically Adjustable
- WhisperStride, near silent operationsNear silent Whisper Stride
- Cup Holders2
- Dimensions (L x W x H)84 in x 34 in x 66 in (214 cm x 87 cm x 168 cm)
- Heart Rate MonitoringContact heart rate sensors on moving multigrip handles and stationary grips, telemetry heart rate monitoring (wireless chest strap included with console)
- Integrated Accessory TrayYes
- Max User Weight400 lb (182 kg)
- PedalsCushioned pedal inserts for increased comfort
- Power RequirementsAll major voltage configurations (outside U.S. may vary)
- Resistance ControlsMoving handlebars
- Resistance Levels20
- Step Up Height10 in (26 cm)
- Stride Length Max24 in (61 cm)
- Stride Length Min18 in (46 cm)
- Weight251 lb (114 kg)
- WhisperStride TechnologyYes
- WarrantyLifetime on frame; 5-year on parts; 3-year on console; 1-year on labor (outside U.S. may vary)