Designed to withstand countless hours of intense Exercycle program use, the Schwinn Evolution lets you experience the feeling of being on a road bike in your own home. It features an exclusive trapezoidal shape that creates a "wedge effect" for maximum stability and true cycling components. The high inertia drive system composed of a 38 pound flywheel and direct drive gearing. It offers easy-to-use handlebar and seat adjustments to help you quickly determine preferred comfort setting and corrosion-preventing stainless pins that can be quickly threaded tight for a secure hold on the sliding tube.
Its large-diameter leveling feet provide floor protection and stability, and reinforced axles offer increased service life for standard toe clip/strap pedals. Texturized pads provide a non-slip surface for stretching and transport wheels make storage and relocation easy while protecting floors.
- Bicycle components including Shimano sealed cartridge bottom bracket and cold forged crank arms that accept clip less pedals
- Trapezoidal shape creates a "wedge effect" for maximum stability
- Infinitely variable resistance levels with linear increase throughout resistance range
- Fully-adjustable seat position (fore and aft, up and down)
- 50 by 22.5-inch footprint; 300-pound weight capacity