Designed on the solid CE800 platform, the CE800ENT elliptical trainer incorporates touchscreen technology on a large 10.1” entertainment display. TV, web browsing, and music streaming are all made possible within a user interface that is easy to use and adaptable to nearly any facility. The CE800ENT was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy-duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. Its design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal.
We are confident that if people enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
Watch your favorite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
- CONSOLE FEEDBACK - Large 10.1” touchscreen with TV, web browsing, and music streaming.
- COOLING FAN - A turbo Cooling fan is standard on the CE800 elliptical trainer. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- HEART RATE % PROFILE - Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- FOOT PEDALS - Our pedals have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. They also have built-in sweat drains.
- C-SAFE - The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- CONSOLE - 10.1” Touchscreen Display, TV Tuner w/Coaxial or HDMI Input, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n or Ethernet, 3.5mmHeadphone Jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Service Port
- CONSOLE FEEDBACK - Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Program Name, Watts, METs, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate
- HEART RATE - Contact & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- RESISTANCE - 40 Levels
- DRIVE TRAIN - Integrated Generator w/13.5 kg Flywheel
- POWER - Generator
- FLYWHEEL SYSTEM - 30 lbs.
- STRIDE LENGTH - 20"
- FRAME - Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel,Zinc Undercoating w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- DIMENSIONS - 78" x 28" x 67"
- PRODUCT WEIGHT - 240 lbs.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT - 450 lbs.
This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of speed back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum speed level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum speed level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
This program has a gradual progression of resistance up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A brief cool down follows.
This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
An individual can store personal information and design a custom program that can be saved for future use. You decide what the speed and incline will be for each segment of the program.
The fitness test is based on the Gerkin protocol, also known as the fireman’s protocol. This is a sub-maximal Vo2 (volume of oxygen) test. The program will gradually increase speed and incline until the time expires or you reach 85% of projected heart rate maximum (calculated when entering age in the programming portion). Based on where the test finishes, your score will be calculated and can be compared to others in your age group to determine your level of cardiovascular health.
The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and not the computer.
HEART RATE (2x)
Both programs work the same. The programs attempt to keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the resistance level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.
Commercial Warranty Information (Non-dues paying facility)
- FRAME – Lifetime
- BRAKE - 5 years
- PARTS – 5 Years
- LABOR –2 Year
Home Warranty Information
- FRAME – Lifetime
- BRAKE - 10 Years
- PARTS – 10 Years
- LABOR –2 Year