The CT800 is even stouter than the XT685 (75 lbs. heavier). This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker or a runner. It features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running.
Other design elements include a bright Tri-color LED console, Quick Speed and Incline keys, contact and wireless heart rate, dual drive motor cooling fans, and a maintenance free wax deck system.
Our flagship product line, which was introduced in 1986, has continued to evolve with the times. Convenient adjustments and monitoring, unique feedback, and creative programs are standard design features. Whether you are a beginner interested in walking or an athlete dedicated to running, the Spirit Fitness CT800 meets your needs.
- CONSOLE FEEDBACK - The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- HEART RATE % PROFILE - Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- DUAL FANS - Cooling fans are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- QUICK KEYS - The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with one key strike.
- CUSHIONING - 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- C-SAFE - The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- CONSOLE - Large Blue-LED Matrix Window w/20-Character Message Center, and 4 Separate LED Windows, w/ Integrated Reading Rack
- CONSOLE FEEDBACK - Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate
- HEART RATE - Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- SPEED - .5 to 12 mph
- DRIVE MOTOR - 4.0 hp DC Drive w/Grade H Insulation
- DECK - 1" Phenolic, Reversible, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- BELT - 22" x 60", Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- ROLLERS - 3.0"
- CUSHIONING - 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- HANDRAILS - Short Lateral, Dipped Tubing
- FRAME - Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminum Console Masts
- DIMENSIONS - 84" x 35" x 57"
- PRODUCT WEIGHT - 353 lbs.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT - 450 lbs.
This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of speed back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum speed level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum speed level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
The lap track will be set to a 5K distance. This same distance will be displayed on the console and count down until it reaches 0. You control the speed and incline throughout the program.
This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
An individual can store personal information and design a custom program that can be saved for future use. You decide what the speed and incline will be for each segment of the program.
FIT TEST (GERKIN PROTOCOL)
The fitness test is based on the Gerkin protocol, also known as the fireman’s protocol. This is a sub-maximal Vo2 (volume of oxygen) test. The program will gradually increase speed and incline until the time expires or you reach 85% of projected heart rate maximum (calculated when entering age in the programming portion). Based on where the test finishes, your score will be calculated and can be compared to others in your age group to determine your level of cardiovascular health.
The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and not the computer.
HEART RATE (2x)
Designed to help keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the incline level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.
Commercial Warranty Information (Non-dues paying facility)
- FRAME – Lifetime
- MOTOR - 5 Years
- DECK - 5 Years
- PARTS – 5 Years
- LABOR –2 Year
Home Warranty Information (Non-dues paying facility)
- FRAME – Lifetime
- MOTOR - Lifetime
- DECK - Lifetime
- PARTS – 10 Years
- LABOR –2 Year