Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
The entire C series expounds on two of these critical areas – comfort and convenience. We know that if your users don’t enjoy the experience that our products create, they won’t feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CU800ENT fitness bike. From the 40 levels of resistance and numerous program options to the extra-smooth ride and heavy-duty feel, the CU800ENT has everything you could want in an upright bike.
Watch your favorite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
Easily access preselecting and online apps such as Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter through the Internet on the touchscreen.
The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
- CONSOLE FEEDBACK - The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- COOLING FAN - Cooling fans are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- HEART RATE % PROFILE -Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- COMFORT - The dual-spring seat is made of high durometer foam; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
- ADJUSTABILITY - A vertical ratcheting, pop pin engaged seat post and micro adjustments of the seat in the fore/aft direction
- FOOT PEDALS - Our pedals have 2? of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout; they are also padded to take stress off of the feet.
- TRANSPORTATION - There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.
- C-SAFE - The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.
- CONSOLE - 10.1” Touchscreen Display, TV Tuner w/Coaxial or HDMI Input, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n or Ethernet, 3.5mmHeadphone Jack, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Service Port
- CONSOLE FEEDBACK - Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate
- HEART RATE - Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- RESISTANCE - 40 Levels
- DRIVE TRAIN - Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner
- POWER - Self-Generating
- FLYWHEEL - 30 lbs.
- SEAT - Dual-Spring Cushioned
- ADJUSTMENTS - Easy-Ratchet w/ full Fore/Aft Seat
- CRANK - 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
- FRAME - Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- DIMENSIONS - 42" x 21" x 53"
- PRODUCT WEIGHT - 115 lbs.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT - 450 lbs.
Commercial Warranty Information
(Non-dues paying facility)
- FRAME – Lifetime
- ELECTRONICS - 5 Years
- PARTS – 5 Years
- LABOR – 2 Year
Home Warranty Information
- FRAME – Lifetime
- ELECTRONICS - 10 Years
- PARTS – 10 Years
- LABOR – 2 Year