The XE195 is our entry level elliptical. It is just as dependable as the other models, but with a few less programs and features. This model is very appealing to someone that usually likes to create their own workout as they progress through the routine (Manual mode).
This unit features a bright blue backlit LCD console, an extensive amount of exercise data, electromagnetic resistance, a post workout summary of the accumulated data, and a 2” Q-Factor (space between feet).
- CONSOLE ADJUSTABILITY - A console angle adjustment range of 10? to accommodate the best viewing angle on our bright 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen.
- CONSOLE FEEDBACK - All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- FOOT PEDALS - Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comforatble. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position.
- Q-FACTOR - The Q-Factor is the distance between the inside of the pedals. We minimized the distance between our pedals to two inches. Because of this, your body will be in a more ergonomically correct position as you workout. This positioning also makes the motion closer to that of walking/running.
- COOLING FAN - Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- TRANSPORTATION - There is a bar across the back of the unit that allows you to safely lift and roll the elliptical for repositioning
- CONSOLE - 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD w/ Integrated Reading Rack
- CONSOLE FEEDBACK - Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate
- HEART RATE - Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- RESISTANCE - 20 Levels
- DRIVE TRAIN - ECB
- POWER - Plug-In, 9-12V
- FLYWHEEL SYSTEM - 24 lbs., Steel
- STRIDE LENGTH - 20"
- FRAME - Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- DIMENSIONS - 71" x 21" x 63"
- PRODUCT WEIGHT - 169 lbs.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT - 350 lbs.
The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and not the computer.
This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum speed level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of speed back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum speed level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
HEART RATE (2x)
Designed to help keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the incline level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.
- FRAME – Lifetime
- BRAKE - Lifetime
- PARTS – 5 Years
- LABOR –1 Year