The XE795 is self-powered, meaning no cords to worry about. You can place this product anywhere. The large sealed roller bearings used with the pedal arms and handlebars, along with the dual roller wheels and aluminum tracks, assure a smooth and reliable workout. The frame has been constructed as one solid welded piece from front to back for added stability and durability, while minimizing noise.
The XE795 is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if people enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
- CONSOLE ADJUSTABILITY - A console angle adjustment range of 10? to accommodate the best viewing angle on our bright 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen.
- HEART RATE % PROFILE - Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- MUSCLE ACTIVATION PROFILE - It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our treadmills, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles.The LED lights will activate in three degrees of engagement: Green represents minimal muscle involvement, Amber for medium involvement, and Red, full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
- MP3 AUDIO JACK & SPEAKERS - We know how important it is to be able to enjoy your favorite music as you workout, so we included an MP3 audio jack for you to plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone. (Adapter cord provided)
- FOOT PEDALS - Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.
- CONSOLE - 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD w/ Integrated Reading Rack
- CONSOLE FEEDBACK - Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate
- HEART RATE - Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- RESISTANCE - 40 Levels
- DRIVE TRAIN - Integrated Generator w/13.5 kg Flywheel
- POWER - Generator
- FLYWHEEL SYSTEM - 30 lbs.
- STRIDE LENGTH - 20"
- FRAME - Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- DIMENSIONS - 71" x 25" x 66"
- PRODUCT WEIGHT - 229 lbs.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT - 400 lbs.
This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of speed back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum speed level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum speed level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
This program has a gradual progression of speed up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A brief cool down follows.
This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and not the computer.
Two people can store personal information and design a custom program that can be saved for future use. You decide what the speed and incline will be for each segment of the program.
HEART RATE (2x)
Designed to help keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the incline level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.
- FRAME & BRAKE – Lifetime
- PARTS – 10 Years
- LABOR –1 Year