About the Spirit Fitness XIC600 Fitness Bike
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population. The Spirit Fitness XIC600 Fitness Bike and the entire Spirit Fitness line of exercise bikes expounds on two of these critical areas – comfort and convenience. We know that if you don’t enjoy the experience that our products create, you won’t feel compelled to make using them a part of your lifestyle.
Built to Last
Spirit Fitness has one of the best warranties in the industry because we have been building fitness products for over thirty years. All of that experience gives us the understanding of what happens to fitness products not just after two years or five years, but ten to fifteen to twenty years. We still hear from satisfied customers who have been using their Spirit Fitness products for decades. We combine the highest quality components with years of engineering experience and then assemble them in our own ISO 9001 factories.
Features of the Spirit Fitness XIC600
The Spirit Fitness XIC600 Fitness Bike includes features generally found in more expensive exercise bikes, like wireless LCD console, dual water bottle holders, comfort groove racing saddle, and PVC coated multi-grip handlebars. Start training to your full potential with your own XIC600 Indoor Cycle.
- 48.5 lb precision balanced flywheel is chrome plated for durability
- Micro fore/aft/up/down seat and handlebar adjustments with quick levers
- Direct drive system is driven by a belt instead of a chain for smooth, quiet, and maintenance free operation
- Molded rotary knob for comfortable resistance adjustments and quick-stop operation
- Adjustable toe cage pedals for a secure ride with any type of athletic shoes
- Stamped adjustment settings on both the handlebar and seat posts for quick reference
Specifications of the Spirit XIC600 Exercise Bike
- Console – Large LCD, Displays: RPM w/Bar Graphic, HR, Calories, Speed, Distance, Time, Clock, Low Battery Indicator
- Heart Rate – Built in Receiver, Chest Strap Transmitter Not Included
- Resistance – Rotary Knob (Push to Stop), Micro Adjustments, Brake Pad
- Drive Train – Fixed Gear, Poly-V Belt
- Flywheel – 48.5 lb, Precision Balanced Steel, Chrome Plated
- Seat – Racing Saddle w/Comfort Groove, Adjustable, Easily Replaceable
- Foot Pedals – Toe Cage, Adjustable Straps
- Frame – High Strength Steel with Durable Powder Coat Paint.
- Handlebar – PVC coated, Multi-Grip Design, Built-In Water Bottle Holder.
- Handlebar/Seat Posts – Stamped Numerical Height Indicators.
- Adjustments – Micro Adjustments, Fore/Aft/Up/Down, Quick Levers
- Dimensions – 42” X 21” X 40.5”
- Product Weight – 141 lbs
- Maximum User Weight – 300 lbs.
- FRAME – Lifetime
- PARTS – 3 Years
- LABOR – 1 Year