The XT285 is our entry level treadmill. It is as dependable as our other models, but with a few less programs and features. It will satisfy individuals that thrive on minimal programming and the desire for simplicity to initiate their walk/hike. Easy to understand command prompts or the ability to just press Start to begin your journey are attributes of this model.
This unit features a bright blue backlit LCD console, an extensive amount of exercise data, Quick Incline and Speed keys, and a post workout summary of the accumulated data.
- CONSOLE FEEDBACK – A 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen that conveniently displays 9 pieces of data at a time to keep you informed and motivated.
- COOLING FAN – Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our treadmills. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- REMOTE ADJUSTMENT KEYS – The user has the ability to adjust the incline on the left handlebar or the speed on the right handlebar. If you decide not to use them, simply press the Disable button on the console.
- MP3 AUDIO JACK & SPEAKERS - Plug your MP3, Smart phone, or digital tuner into this jack for music broadcasting.
- QUICK KEYS – The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
- FOLD-UP DESIGN - This space saving feature allows you to easily maneuver the unit out of the way when not in use.
- CUSHIONING – 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- CONSOLE – 7.5” Blue Backlit LCD w/ Integrated Reading Rack
- CONSOLE FEEDBACK – Time, Distance, Speed, Elevation, Calories, Pace, Altitude, Laps, Segment Time, and Heart Rate
- HEART RATE – Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- SPEED – .5 to 12 mph
- INCLINE– 0 to 12%
- DRIVE MOTOR – 3.0 hp
- DECK – 1" Phenolic, Silicone Lubricated, Folding
- BELT – 20" x 58", 2 ply (1.6mm thick)
- ROLLERS – 2.5”
- CUSHIONING – 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- HANDRAILS – Short Lateral, Incline & Speed controls on handlebars
- FRAME – Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- DIMENSIONS – 78" x 35" x 57"
- PRODUCT WEIGHT – 242 lbs.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT – 350 lbs.
This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of speed back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum speed level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum speed level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
This program has a gradual progression of speed up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A brief cool down follows.
This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and not the computer.
HEART RATE (2x)
Designed to help keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the incline level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.
- FRAME – Lifetime
- MOTOR – Lifetime
- DECK – Lifetime
- PARTS – 10 Years
- LABOR –1 Year