Special “Bike MS” Design Honors Multiple Sclerosis Research The Bike MS Cycling Bike combines TRUE's manufacturing excellence and dedication with a great cause. As a proud new National Bike MS partner, TRUE has designed the new cycling bike with a “Bike MS” theme, featuring: Bold orange accents Dynamic tread marks
TRUE’s User-Friendly Bike is Customizable & Comfortable
Training for your next bike event just got easier: Simply slide your feet into the pedal straps and go! The Bike MS Cycling Bike is equipped with a variety of adjustments, allowing users to easily customize the seat and handlebar position for maximum comfort.
About Bike MS: Meeting Challenges Head-On
Bike MS is a national fundraising cycling series with over 100 bike rides across the county! In fact, Bike MS hosts at least one ride in every state, enticing over 110,000 cyclists to participate each year.
Bike MS helps build lifelong connections, achieve individual and collective milestones, and help those living with MS move their lives forward. Every mile ridden and every dollar raised makes a difference to the 2.3 million people living with MS.
For cyclists seeking both a personal fitness challenge and a world free of MS, Bike MS is the premier fundraising cycling series in the nation. With a choice of more than 100 extraordinary rides, the Bike MS experience is the ride of your life. Learn more at www.bikems.org.
- Resistance Source - Specially Designed Brake/Tension
- Frame Construction - Steel Powder Coated
- Pedals - Cage/Clip In
- Handlebar Adjust - V-lock Vertical and Fore/Aft Adjustment For Optimal Bike Fit
- Handlebar Design - Non-Slip, Multiple Position
- Seat Adjust - V-lock Vertical and Fore/Aft Adjustment For Optimal Bike Fit
- Seat Style - Road Style Cycling Saddle
- Drive System - BELT Direct Drive System
- Flywheel - Fly wheel Axle
- Inertia (equivalent) - 46.2 lbs.
- Resistance Control - Smooth Precision Knob
- Emergency Safety Stop - Yes
- Footprint - 53"L x 22"W x 47.5"H
- Machine Weight - 128 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight - 350 lbs. (188.8 kg)
- Transport Wheels - Front mounted
- Frame - 5 Years
- Parts - 1 Year; Wear Items
- Labor - 90 Days
- Wear Items - 3 Months (Seat, Grips, Break Pad)
Delivery & Installation
When you purchase from Truefitness.com, you have the following shipping options:
Free Delivery to Dealer:
With this option, you will have the option to choose a TRUE dealer of your choice within your local area if applicable. The Dealer will notify you when your TRUE machine has arrived and ready for pick-up. The Free Delivery to Dealer option is not available in all locations. Please view our dealer locator to see if you qualify.
$199 for Curbside Delivery:
The TRUE product is unloaded and delivered to the end of your driveway. The driver will not deliver the product inside your residence or inside your garage. You are responsible for unpacking and assembling the unit*.
$299 for Delivery & Installation (Recommended):
TRUE highly recommends that you consider professional assembly and installation of your TRUE exercise machine. With the Delivery & Installation option, the product is delivered inside your residence and placed in the room of your choice. An authorized TRUE installer will arrive at an agreed upon date and time to assemble your product. All debris will be removed from your home. Please read below for more details on what to expect with this option.
What to expect if you choose professional Delivery & Installation:
1. We receive your order and assign a True Fitness authorized service technician to deliver and assemble your equipment. Please note that if you order over the weekend, you order will begin being processed on Monday.
2. A True Fitness representative will contact you within 48 hours after receiving order, M-F.
3. Please allow 3-4 business days for order processing and 2 weeks for delivery.
4. The installer will contact you after receiving your equipment from True Fitness. The installer will set up a date and time to assemble your equipment.
5. The Installer will remove all packaging debris from your home after assembly of your equipment.
6. Most assemblies take one to 2 hours, depending upon which equipment you purchased and where the equipment will be assembled. It may take longer for more complicated equipment.
Important Self-Installation Information:
*Please note that assembling the unit yourself may result in a voided warranty. If you choose to assemble the unit yourself, any service issues that occur due to a miss-installation will not honor the labor or parts warranty until the issue is fixed by an authorized TRUE service technician.
To maintain your full warranty, contact our customer service line at 800.883.8783 to speak to a service provider and have them walk you through the assembly process.
Limits: True Fitness Technology, Inc. (“True”) ships orders within the continental United States of America. Some products are limited in availability in some areas due to agreements with our retail partners and/or limitations on delivery and assembly availability.