A TREADMILL MADE TO GO THE DISTANCE
The TRUE PS100 treadmill is manufactured with commercial-grade materials and the finest components for extreme durability. Coupled with a great warranty and service plan, you know that your treadmill will stand up to years of heavy use.
SAFETY AND COMFORT
TRUE offers you a comfortable and safe workout experience. The PS100 offers one of the largest running surfaces in the industry. This feature, along with handrails, puts you on a treadmill built with safety in mind.
EASY TO USE TREADMILL FOR GREAT RESULTS
It's simple to monitor your progress with the easy-to-read LCD screen. The quick keys, data feedback and challenging programs provide you the tools necessary to meet your fitness or weight loss goals.
FOLLOW YOUR HEART TO FITNESS
The PS100 is equipped with a digital contact heart rate monitoring system to assist you in maintaining your optimal heart rate to maximize your workouts.
HEART RATE CONTROLLED TREADMILL WORKOUTS
TRUE HRC Cruise ControlTM allows you to lock in on your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered, one touch TRUE HRC Cruise ControlTM will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of your workout to maintain your target heart rate, just like the Cruise Control in your car.
- Screen Type - Integrated 7" LCD
- Secondary Integrated LCD
- iPod Connectivity
- Bluetooth (Navigate a selected playlist from Bluetooth mobile device)
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- HDTV Tuner - Digital
- TV Tuner - Analog
- Closed Captioning
- Netpulse Compatible
- Cooling Fan
- Responsive Tactile Dome Buttons
- Quick Speed Keys - •
- Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder
- Customizable Screen Saver
- Total Workouts - 9
- Saved Workouts - 2
- Heart Rate Control Programs - •
- HRC Cruise Control - •
- Weight Loss Workouts - •
- Performance Workouts - •
- Speed Workouts - •
- Hill Workouts - •
- Distance Workouts
- Fitness Test
- Virtual Active
- Bluetooth (Transfer workout data to True Mobile App)
- USB Download
- Nike+ Workout Data to iPod
HEART RATE MONITORING
- Contact Heart Rate Sensors - •
- Wireless Heart Rate - •
- Software Updates via USB
- Self Diagnostics - •
- Sleep Mode
- English - •
- Treadmills - PS300, PS100
- Key Features - HRC Cruise Control, Polar® Compatible
- Power Source - 110V/15A
- Cord Length - 8' (2.4M)
- Drive Motor - 3 HP DC
- Belt - Standard
- Frame Construction - Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Speed Range - 0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 km/H)
- Incline/Decline Range - 0% to 15%
- Quick Access Control - Quick Speed & Quick Incline Keys
- Handrail Design - Protective Dipped Foam Flared Handrails
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring - Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring - Polar® Compatible
- 7" LCD - Integrated
- Safety Clip - Yes
- Extended Handrails - Yes
- Large Straddle Covers - Yes
- ETL UL1647 - Yes
- CSA - Yes
- Water Bottle Holder - Yes (2)
- Accessory Tray - Yes
- Reading Rack/Tablet Holder - Yes (reading rack)
- Footprint - 82.5”L x 35.5”W (210 cm x 90 cm)
- Running Surface - 60"L x 22"W (152 cm x 56 cm)
- Machine Weight - 297 lbs. (135 kg)
- Shipping Weight - 383 lbs. (174 kg)
- Maximum User Weight - 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Step-Up Height - 6.25" (16 cm)
- Portability - 2 Front Transport Wheels
- Warranty Type - Residential
- Frame - Lifetime
- Motor - 30 Years
- Parts - 5 Years
- Labor - 1 Year
Treadmill Warranty Information
All TRUE® Fitness products are distributed by TRUE and are warranted to the original registered Product purchaser and the parts of the TRUE product (the “Product”) listed below, under normal use and service, shall be free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials only for the period of time beginning from the original date of purchase set forth below.
Please note that the equipment you are purchasing is intended for home use only. If this equipment is placed in a commercial setting it will void the warranty.
- Frame* - Lifetime
- Drive Motor - 30 Years
- Electrical - 5 Years
- Wear Items - 5 Years
- Cosmetics - 6 Months
- Parts - 1 Years
- Motor - 1 Years
- Cosmetics - 6 Months
The frame is warranted for defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the Product. The frame is warranted for labor and freight (for parts shipped from TRUE) for the above specified time period. * This limited warranty on the structural frame does not include paint or coatings.
The treadmill drive motor is warranted for defects in material and workmanship for the above specified time period. This limited warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure resulting from or caused by improper assembly/installation, failure to follow instructions and warnings in owner’s manual, accident, misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
The treadmill electrical parts and wear items are warranted for defects in material and workmanship for the above specified time period. This limited warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure resulting from or caused by improper assembly/installation, failure to follow instructions and warnings in owner’s manual, accident, misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance. This limited warranty will apply to but may not be limited to the treadmill elevation motor, upper control board, deck, running belt and drive belt. *TRUE Fitness shall not warrant the performance of the heart rate system on its products, as the heart rate system performance varies, based on user’s physiology, age, method of use and other factors. *This limited warranty shall not apply to Software version upgrades.
The treadmill cosmetic parts are warranted for defects in material and workmanship for the above specified time period. This limited warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure resulting from or caused by improper assembly/installation, failure to follow instructions and warnings in owner’s manual, accident, misuse, unauthorized modification, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance. This limited warranty will apply to but may not be limited to paint/coatings, covers/caps, badges, overlays, safety key and straddle covers.
Labor is covered for the above specified time period from the date of purchase unless otherwise expressed within this limited warranty as long as a TRUE authorized service provider performs the service. Service that requires over 50 miles of travel may be subject to additional charges. Reasonable and necessary maintenance includes proper lubrication of the running deck and tread built area as specified in the owner's manual. Failure to maintain proper lubrication of the Product will void this Limited Warranty.
NOTE: Warranty valid for USA and Canada only.
Delivery & Installation
When you purchase from Truefitness.com, you have the following shipping options:
Free Delivery to Dealer:
With this option, you will have the option to choose a TRUE dealer of your choice within your local area if applicable. The Dealer will notify you when your TRUE machine has arrived and ready for pick-up. The Free Delivery to Dealer option is not available in all locations. Please view our dealer locator to see if you qualify.
$199 for Curbside Delivery:
The TRUE product is unloaded and delivered to the end of your driveway. The driver will not deliver the product inside your residence or inside your garage. You are responsible for unpacking and assembling the unit*.
$299 for Delivery & Installation (Recommended):
TRUE highly recommends that you consider professional assembly and installation of your TRUE exercise machine. With the Delivery & Installation option, the product is delivered inside your residence and placed in the room of your choice. An authorized TRUE installer will arrive at an agreed upon date and time to assemble your product. All debris will be removed from your home. Please read below for more details on what to expect with this option.
What to expect if you choose professional Delivery & Installation:
1. We receive your order and assign a True Fitness authorized service technician to deliver and assemble your equipment. Please note that if you order over the weekend, you order will begin being processed on Monday.
2. A True Fitness representative will contact you within 48 hours after receiving order, M-F.
3. Please allow 3-4 business days for order processing and 2 weeks for delivery.
4. The installer will contact you after receiving your equipment from True Fitness. The installer will set up a date and time to assemble your equipment.
5. The Installer will remove all packaging debris from your home after assembly of your equipment.
6. Most assemblies take one to 2 hours, depending upon which equipment you purchased and where the equipment will be assembled. It may take longer for more complicated equipment.
Important Self-Installation Information:
*Please note that assembling the unit yourself may result in a voided warranty. If you choose to assemble the unit yourself, any service issues that occur due to a miss-installation will not honor the labor or parts warranty until the issue is fixed by an authorized TRUE service technician.
To maintain your full warranty, contact our customer service line at 800.883.8783 to speak to a service provider and have them walk you through the assembly process.
Limits: True Fitness Technology, Inc. (“True”) ships orders within the continental United States of America. Some products are limited in availability in some areas due to agreements with our retail partners and/or limitations on delivery and assembly availability.