Features of the TuffStuff AXT-3 Home Gym
- The TuffStuff AXT-3 Home Gym is a "user-defined home gym" offering a fully adjustable traditional pressing station as well as adjustable outrigger arms for functional training and to simulate free weights and work core.
- The AXT-3 also offers a patented gravity latch leg developer allowing you to change from leg extension to leg curl exercises with just one click.
- Comes standard with a 200 pound solid steel weight stack as well as patented turn and twist 2.5 pound and 5 pound add-on weights for smaller incremental weight increases.
Specifications of the AXT-3
- "Off-the-floor" 3-point contact frame
- Space efficient all-frontal design
- Solid and stable 2 x 4" 11-gauge oval tubular steel main frame
- Trigger-release device provides convenient press arm adjustments for chest, incline, shoulder presses and mid rows
- Features the unique outrigger arms fully adjustable to high, mid and low positions - provide variety and unlimited free-style cable movement exercises
- Option of two different leg developer: AXT-DLE (seated leg extension/leg curl) or AXT-SLE (seated leg extension/standing leg curl)
- Upholstered roller pads
- Full length protective steel weight shields
- 200 lbs. black steel weight plates
- Leg Press Attachment
- Ab/Back Attachment
- Inner/Outer Thigh Attachment
- Foot Print: 58”L x 52”W x 84”H