The TuffStuff CXT-200 Corner Multi-Functional Cross Trainer has updated Styling. Two redesigned safety shrouds fully enclose the high visibility weight stacks and conceal all internal cabling, delivering a cleaner more modern appearance! The CXT-200 Multi-Functional Cross Trainer has a patented design and angle construction that allows the unit to be placed neatly in any corner of a room almost becoming part of the wall.
Its space efficient design is perfect for homes and facilities with limited space. The open frame design of the TuffStuff CXT-200 supports use of benches, stability balls, balance trainers, Bosu trainers and ground based exercises.
Features of the TuffStuff CXT-200 Corner Multi-Functional Cross Trainer
- Patented compact and space efficient, designed to fit in a corner
- Open frame design supports use of benches, stability balls, balance boards, Bosu trainers and ground based exercises
- Combination dual adjustable cable station with quick change trigger style adjustments and fixed Lat and Row Stations offer advanced training options
- Full length steel protective weight stack enclosures
- (2) 150lbs. steel weight stacks
- Optional 200lb weight stacks available
- Adjustable Pulley Station – 15 position pulley columns feature unique dual resistance ration with Improved Biomechanics. The Tuff Stuff CXT-200 Corner Multi-Functional Cross Trainer’s unique dual cabling system allows on the fly selection of either 1/4 or 1/2 resistance ratios, while the trigger style carriage adjustment makes repositioning the adjustable pulleys faster and easier.
- Dedicated Fixed LAT Station – Dual pulley system with independent single handle movement can be bridged together for Lat bar workouts.
- Dedicated Fixed Low Row Station – Dual pulley system with independent single handle movement can be bridged together for low row bar workouts.
- Fixed Pull Up Station and Full Length Foot Brace – Built into the upper frame for wide and close grip pull-ups and suspension trainer anchors. Plus the foot brace runs full length so positions feet for low rows.
- Rotating Accessory Pack – A solid steel, 360 degree integrated rotating storage tray keeps all attachments and accessory bars off the floor and within easy reach, while a custom cable connector makes it possible to attach any generic accessory bar or handle to the dual cable Lat Pull-down and Low Row stations.
- Lat Bar
- Low Row Bar
- Squat Bar
- Nylon Handles (Pair)
- Ankle Strap
- Cable Bridge Bracket
- Chain Extensions
- Carabineer Clips