About the TuffStuff FTX Functional Trainer USED
With the TuffStuff FTX Functional Trainer, TuffStuff continues its committment to improving the lives of their customers by providing quality fitness products and solutions that earn their trust and build lifetime relationships. TuffStuff's continued success in the marketplace can be attributed to a team of dedicated staff focused on making design improvements and meeting marketplace demands while delivering unparalleled customer service and support for its functional trainers and all other products.
- Fully supported strength machines and free form cable trainers.
- Innovative Core Support Pad allows users to perform ground based strength and fitness movements
- Space saving corner design with 360º adjustable pulleys
- User customization of height and width of the cable position
- Full length steel weight shrouds and cover plates enhance aesthetics and user safety
- Integrated exercise placards on weight shrouds provide station description and exercise instruction
- Elevated frame and integrated rubber stabilizer feet enhance strength and stability
- (2) 170 lbs. steel weight stack
- Dimensions: 42 x74 x 84 in
Specifications of the TuffStuff FTX Functional Trainer
- Frame: Low profile 2”x 4” 11 gauge, welded oval steel main frame offers modern styling & improved stability
- Cables: High strength, low stretch Military Spec Mectrol steel reinforced Kevlar belt transport system
- Weight Plates: Precision steel weight stack
- Upholstery: High density Commercial EMR Urethane foam padding bonded to 1” thick premium plywood backing supported with grade 8 zinc plated locking hardware and polished aluminum end caps