TuffStuff’s Six-Pak Base Functional Trainer (SPT-6B) provides space-efficient cable motion technology in a compact all-frontal work station. Transitions between exercises are quick and easy with three convenient cable heights (low, mid, and high). While the “free-flow” handles provide multi-directional, free and natural movements.
The Six-Pak Functional Trainer features an open frame design which allows full body training utilizing stability balls, balance boards, BOSU trainers, benches and other ground based movements. The Base Six-Pak (SPT-6B) comes equipped with a 150 lb solid steel weight stack; optional upgrade to 200 lb weight stack available (SKU: PPO-050).
The SPT-6B includes the same patented design found on the #1 selling Six-Pak Trainer (SPT-6X), without the built-in 360º rotating lay-flat workout bench.
- Compact, space efficient design – fits on a 3ft x 4ft mat
- Includes six (6) cable pulleys enabling smooth functional movements
- Three (3) convenient cable heights (low, mid, and high)
- 150 lb steel weight stack (optional upgrade to 200 lb)
- USA-made high performance fitness cable – certified 1000 lb
- Extended cable travel *Resistance at handle is approx 1/4 of the weight selected
- Optional 360º rotating lay-flat workout bench (SPT-6X)
- Home Lifetime Warranty*