Save $375 on the Spirit Fitness XBR 25 Fitness Bike *
This week's deal is another outstanding exercise bike from Spirit Fitness and it's been over a year since we last offered it as the Deal of the Week. This piece is a "Best Buy" at the suggested retail price of $1199.99 but it's a huge bargain at this week's sale price of $999.99. Plus, we're throwing in a free delivery and setup with a retail value of $175! For one week only, you will save $375 on the Spirit Fitness XBR 25 with delivery and setup. That's a 28% savings on an already well-priced, top-quality exercise bike.
The XBR 25 is the entry level semi-recumbent bike from Spirit Fitness. It offers six programs with extensive console feedback and integrated swivel fan, reading rack, accessory holder, and dual beverage holders. In addition to convenience, the Spirit XRB 25 is designed to be durable, comfortable, and smooth, qualities you'll find in all Spirit Fitness bikes. Easy adjustments, bright LCD screens, a cooling fan, and mesh back seats are standard on all models.
Key Features of the Spirit Fitness XBR 25 Fitness Bike
- Console Feedback • All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Cooling Fan • Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Durability • Typically in any industry, frame construction quality increases as the price point increases. Not so with XBR series. The XBR25 frame is as durable as the other two models.
- Comfort • The seat is a high durometer foam pad, while the back rest is a nylon mesh that allows air flow for added comfort.
- Foot Pedals • 2? of inversion of each pedal places your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
- Adjustability • There is a cable activated lever located on the left side of the seat that allows you to adjust the seat location while seated.
- Transportation • There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.
Programs for the XBR 25 Fitness Bike
This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of resistance back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
The Fat Burn program on the Spirit Fitness XBR 25 follows a quick progression up to the maximum resistance level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum resistance level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and not the computer.
Designed to help keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the resistance level. Heart Rate 1 has a 60% (better for a fat loss goal) of projected heart rate maximum default. Heart Rate 2 has an 80% (better for a cardiovascular conditioning goal) of projected heart rate maximum default.
Specifications of the Spirit Fitness XE795
- CONSOLE • 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD w/ Integrated Reading Rack
- CONSOLE FEEDBACK • RPM, Calories, Time, Distance, Pulse, Level, METs, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, and Laps
- HEART RATE • Contact & Telemetric, (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- RESISTANCE • 20 Levels, Electronically-Controlled Magnetic Brake
- DRIVE TRAIN • 8-Groove Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner
- POWER • Plug-In, 12V
- FLYWHEEL SYSTEM • 20 lbs Steel
- SEAT • High density foam with Mesh Backrest
- ADJUSTMENTS • Cable-Activated Lever for Fore/Aft Seat
- CRANK • 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
- FRAME • Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- DIMENSIONS • 51" x 26" x 48"
- PRODUCT WEIGHT • 132 lbs.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT • 350 lbs.
Save 28% on the Spirit Fitness XBR 25 Fitness Bike - This Week Only!
If you're shopping for a top quality semi-recumbent bike at an excellent price, this is your lucky day (or week). You won't find a better machine at this price. The Spirit Fitness XBR 25 Fitness Bike is truly a quality bike at a bargain price, plus you get the $175 delivery and setup at no extra charge. Call us today, or stop by our store, and we'll be happy to answer all your questions and let you take the XBR 25 for a test ride. And remember to check out Tim's best-selling book, Fitness Equipment – A Shopper's Guide, on Amazon and other online book sellers as well as in our store.
* This offer will begin on Thursday, September 13, 2018 and remain available until close of business on
Wednesday, September 19, 2017. Purchase must be made in our store in Thousand Oaks.
No phone or internet orders. Shipping is not included.